Becoming a member is easy
1. Call 01726 822485 and ask to arrange a gym induction
2. At your induction, you will be able to discuss with Emma Webb, the fitness instructor, which membership package is best for you
3. Complete the joining forms including a Activity Readiness Questionnaire
4. Let Emma show you how to use the gym equipment
5. Time to kick start your fitness!
What does an induction involve?
An induction allows you to meet the fitness instructor, have a chat about what you want to do and the membership packages available. The fitness instructor will then show you how each piece of gym equipment works. You will need to come prepared to have a try of the equipment so make sure you wear trainers and comfortable clothing.
What do I need to wear?
It is important that you are comfortable, so wear loose fitting clothing and trainers.
What should I do if I want to contact someone about the Fitness Suite out of school hours?
To speak to Emma Webb regarding the fitness suite, call the school telephone number 01726 822485 and choose option 3 when prompted. Alternatively, the fitness suite extension is 8121.
Do I need to book an induction in advance?
Yes, the fitness instructor will need to know that you are coming in order to ensure that any information and paperwork is ready for you. It also means that you won't be disappointed if you cannot do an induction due to pre-booked personal training sessions.
How much does it cost to use the fitness suite?
Please take a look at our membership options for benefits and prices.