Our aim is to build a generation of ‘game-changers’ who have the right skills to succeed in work and life. A strong enrichment programme focused on character education equips our students to lead flourishing lives by supporting them to develop positive personal character strengths or virtues such as resilience, courage, perseverance and compassion.
- Brannel Challenge pushes students to challenge their personal comfort zones through co-curricular activities.
- Fantastic Futures focuses on raising aspirations and broadening career horizons.
- Personal, Social, Health & Economic Education (PSHE) and Morals & Ethics.
- Eco School Programme including Global Schools’ Exchange equips students to be responsible, respectful, active citizens who contribute positively to a global society.
- Personal Coaching encourages students to learn to set clear and realistic, but still challenging, academic goals and to work with a goal-driven approach.