Brannel School is proud to open its sports facilities to local community clubs, groups and individuals out of school hours for sport-specific clubs, recreational use and family learning at all levels.
The school is open from 5.00pm to 9.15pm every week day evening for 50 weeks of the year. If you wish to hire a sports facility (Sports Centre, 3G Pitch or Activity Studio) please use the following procedure:
1. Check availability by contacting Louise Hawkey – telephone 01726 822485 or email [email protected]
2. Complete a booking form including your Public Liability Insurance details.
3. If the planned activity is attended by young people under 18 years old, complete the Safeguarding Checklist.
4. Read the Conditions of Hire document carefully, including the fire procedures, as it contains essential information regarding your hire of our school premises. It is important that your party keeps to the hours booked (please remember to add in setting up and clearing up time when you book) and that all school facilities are kept in good order at all times. The right is reserved to cancel your booking if the terms and conditions of hiring are not met.
5. Send completed forms to Mrs L Hawkey, Brannel School, Rectory Road, St Austell, Cornwall, PL26 7RN.
For one-off events, payment should be made at the time of booking.
For block bookings, an invoice will be sent to the name and address on the booking form and payment is required before the first session commences.