Brannel School is delighted to be able to roll out a convenient new way to share information about your child’s school life. Over the next few weeks, you’ll be able to access our new parent app and parent app website.
You can access the system from a smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere.
What will you find in SIMS Parent:
- Important information such as attendance, behaviour and achievement.
- School term, inset dates and contact details available at the click of a button
- Access your child’s school report (from their next report date)
- Receive notifications to remind you about important information such as key dates for your diary
- Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency
- If you have more than one child at school, you’ll have access to information for all your children, from the same app.
Getting started with SIMS Parent
- We will send you an activation email, you can simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account. Please note that the activation email is unique to you and will expire after 14 days if not used.
- You can then login using your normal Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft username and password.
- From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from the Google Play or Apple App store – search for SIMS Parent.
From a PC or Windows phone, login online at www.sims-parent.co.uk.
If you require any help with how to log in or obtaining a replacement activation email, then please contact the school.